We want you to get the best and most natural looking Tan, so we have put together some 'Tanning Tips' which will get your Tan looking its best!
1) Always Exfoliate & Shave 24 hours before Tanning
2) Do NOT apply thick moisturiser or deodorant
3) Apply a light moisturiser to dry skin (such as elbows, knees & heels)
4) Ensure your Tanning Mitt is free of Tan build up, either wash or use a new mitt
5) Shake Tanning Mousse before use
6) Apply your Tan in circular motion ensuring you have covered all areas
7) We recommend using a Brush to apply to Hands, Feet and Face to ensure the perfect coverage (if you do not have a Brush, use mitt with minimal Tan & build up ensuring you blend)
8) Allow for your Tan to completely dry before dressing
9) Wear loose and dark clothing while your Tan develops
10) Wash of Guide Colour 6-8 hours after development
11) Enjoy your Beautifully Bronzed Skin!
Our Tan usually lasts between 5-7 days, however to keep your Tan looking flawless for longer, ensure you keep your skin moisturised.
When your Tan is ready to be removed and re-applied, use our Tan Remover to remove your Tan & leave you moisturised.
Simply You x